Before we talk about the question of how to unlock Samsung galaxy S4, let’s look at a brief description about the phone. Samsung galaxy S4 is one the most popular smartphone of its era, with its high processing speed and multitasking abilities it will sure make you wonder reconsidering your investment in other phones. It might not appeal in terms of its design as an iPhone or an HTC one would do but it sure makes up for it in a lot of ways. Now, look at the next para to find the answer of how to unlock Samsung galaxy S4.
To answer the question “How to unlock Samsung galaxy S4”, you have to follow these simple steps:
1. First of all, you have to open the phone dialer of your phone.
2. Then dial *#0011#.
3. After that press the menu icon on your phone.
4. Then tap back.
5. Then press the menu icon and open key input.
6. Enter the digit 1 and press OK.
7. Then press the menu icon again and tap back.
8. After that tap UMTS.
9. Then press  to debug the screen.
10. Tap 6 for phone control.
11. Press 6 for network lock.
12. Then you have to press PERSO SHA256 off.
13. After that press the menu icon and then press back.
14. Then tap common.
15. Then press NV Rebuild.
16. Then you have to tap Restore backup option.
17. Your device will freeze for a moment but don’t worry if you the answer of How to unlock Samsung galaxy S4.
18. Your phone will reboot and your sim will be unlocked.
How to unlock Samsung galaxy S4 is answered, you just have to follow this simple procedure and you will get your answer of how to unlock Samsung galaxy S4.